How to Vote for Bigg Boss Season Tamil 6 Contestants: The launch of the sixth season of Bigg Boss Tamil, which will take place simultaneously on television and online on the 4th of October 2022, is now in the works. Kamal Hasan will act as your host for this particular episode. This programme will be broadcast on the Star Vijay Channel every weekday evening at 10 o’clock and every weekend morning at 9 o’clock. The show is also accessible through Disney+Hotstar, which enables users to stream it on their personal computers, mobile devices, or tablets.
How to Vote for Bigg Boss 6 Tamil Contestants
The process of elimination is extremely comparable to that of prior seasons. Housemates who are nominated for something will be put in danger. As a result, your votes are the only thing that can keep your favourite competitor from being eliminated for good. The voting process for Bigg Boss 6 offers viewers a choice between two different options.
Voting Via Disney+Hotstar App.
You are able to vote for the contestant that best represents your interests through the Hotstar app. The steps to take are given in the following of Bigg Boss Tamil 6 Vote
- After you have downloaded Disney+Hotstar, you will need to sign in by providing your personal information, which may include your name, email address, and/or mobile phone number.
- It is recommended that you search for Bigg Boss 6 Tamil. There will be a window that suddenly appears describing that. When you select this option, a poll for today will open up in the appropriate place.
- To cast your vote, click the checkbox that is located next to the participant’s photo. On your computer, everything is presented in a clear and concise manner.
- Simply press the image of the competitor whose presence you would most like to see preserved in the competition so that you can vote for them.
- The regular practice of casting votes for them on Mondays
Another approach to keep a contender in the competition is to call their allotted number but not pick up the phone when they hear the phone ring. Even if you have a favourite contestant, all it takes is one missed call for you to vote them out of the competition. Every call that isn’t picked up will be logged in case it’s needed later. Invest as much time and effort as you possibly can into bringing your favourite rival back to the game. Keep a close eye on the total and provide as many votes as you can to the contestants who have captured your favour the most. Lines for voting are open Monday through Friday, from 8 am to midnight (EST) on Friday. You should cast as many votes as you can in order to boost the odds of the participant you’re rooting for winning the programme and the monetary prize.
You can also vote for your favourite contestant on unofficial websites; but, if the competitor ends up losing, those votes won’t go toward the final tally. There were competitors Sunny and Shanmukh in the finale of the previous season of Bigg Boss Tamil, which got crores of votes. Now it is up to us to wait and observe how many votes are received by each candidate.